Friday, July 13, 2007

#008: Mandrake The Magician DELL classic comic #752

UPDATE: A friend of mine Ciro, an artist sent me a picture and I would like to share with you all. This is some excellent work and I am honored. Thanks Ciro.



WEEKEND EDITION!!!
Liked reading color strips and wanted to present a classic that has a complete story.
Here are the scans of 2 complete stories. This is every Mandrake fan's must have issue.
I will get back to bringing more Magic comics as they are currently available, found some have only 4 or 5 pages of Mandrake in the whole comic. Also, I don't have the continuation part of the story which makes it incomplete.

I have gotten hold of some French and Italian Mandrake collection that some fans would love to read them here. Since, I don't understand them I will ask for a minimal translation from fans who can read them. Hope you will appreciate the scans and this will not cause an inconvenience to English readers. Please email me a brief translation of the story or better yet if you can provide me the english scans that will be appreciated.

I have also started putting some good links of other sites I visit often. Hope you will find them useful.























Download Comic Here

2 comments:

Colonel Worobu said...

Yes! Please keep up the good work!

The Comic Project said...

How come ciro doesn't send me anything any more :-(