Sunday, February 5, 2017

Writing a post after a very long time, extremely sad to inform you all of the demise of a great friend and a contributor to this blog, Rick Hy (Richard Hy). I received this message from his friend.

My Dear Friends,

It is with very heavy heart that I must send you this message. My closest friend of 45 years has passed this morning at 5 am. He is now with Our God.

Rick Hy died at Buffalo General, at the age of 74. We just played cards at my house for his birthday.

No arrangements have been made. I'll try to get more word to you as soon as I know,

With my love and prayers,
Barb Urban

5 comments:

Venkitachalam Subramanian said...

Really sad news. He was very generous in sharing strips.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Venkit.

3d said...

rip

Ashutosh said...

Sad....RIP

Anonymous said...

Recovery Lost Funds From Online Scammer's/ Cryptocurrency/ Recovery of Stolen bitcoin / Bitcoin Mining/ Increase your Credit score/ MOBILE SPY REMOTE CONTROL ACCESS AUTHORIZATION. Removing Bad Records from Both Public and Private database: Email: Vitor@programmer.net and WhatsApp contact: +1 (519) 398-1460